Cyber Threat DefenSe Through Advanced Intelligence Sharing
Cyber defense professionals face a similar problem in managing cyber threat intelligence (CTI) and sifting through information to find the pieces that help in making informed decisions and acting quickly to keep a networked environment secure. But, what if you could securely share cyber threat intelligence at machine speed?
Founded by DTCC and FS-ISAC, Soltra® was acquired by NC4 in November 2016. Soltra Edge® is a platform for sharing and automating CTI. As your central repository for CTI, it aggregates data from internal and external sources and normalizes it in STIX format (instead of proprietary or non-standard formats). Managing CTI using the STIX constructs ensures easy interoperability with other applications and devices that are compliant with the STIX/TAXII standards and allows for integration with non-standard data sources. And, Soltra Edge facilitates the sharing of CTI within your organization, your industry, with other organizations, and with private groups.
Here are some of the benefits:
- Share threat intelligence (send and receive) with ISACs, ISAOs, industry associations, communities, trust groups, DHS and others
- Serves as a router of threat intelligence to your security applications and devices such as your SIEMS or firewalls
- Easily connect to leading vendors such as IBM, LogRhythm, AlienVault, HPE, Splunk, Intel Security, Cisco, and more
- Direct two-way sharing with the DHS AIS feed and receipt of the FedGov feed
- Quick setup and configuration
- Robust search and tagging for easy organization of and access to your cyber threat data
- Reduce manual labor required to collect, collate, process and disseminate intelligence data within environments, resulting in significant cost savings
- Enable sharing communities and private trust groups
- Support all eight STIX core constructs
- Manage CTI sharing with TLP markings and additional privacy and security controls
- Operate as both a server and a client
- Run on a virtual appliance or install on a physical server
- Run on-premise or in NC4's secure data center
- Connect users to open, non-proprietary, communities
- Enable two-factor authentication
Soltra Edge changes the cybersecurity paradigm by accelerating the process of detection of risks to taking action, allowing users to more quickly make decisions and mitigate cyber threats. As a result, your operation’s capacity to manage threats is significantly increased.
Pricing for Soltra Edge Standard starts at $15,000/year. Contact us today to request a free 90-day trial of Soltra Edge!
A free and fair election is the foundation of democracy, and unfortunately ours is at stake once again because of the threat of being hacked. American cybersecurity heroes want to restore digital faith in our institutions.
The 2018 World Cup is here, and cybercriminals are capitalizing on opportunities for malicious attacks
Without the correct security solution in place, a disastrous cyber attack like Atlanta’s ransomware nightmare could happen to any organization, any city.
The growth of ransomware has caused industry leaders to take a deeper look into how their organization is preparing and actively preventing these damaging attacks. To learn more about the costs of a ransomware attack and the importance of cyber awareness training, check out our infographic.
When it comes to your organization, few words or concepts are more important than culture. By instilling cyber awareness values within your organization, which include an emphasis on understanding risk and knowing proper protocols, you can have more confidence in your capabilities when facing threats.
Because of increased cybersecurity awareness, we understand that cyber attacks are on the rise, but do we truly understand who is behind them? This infographic explores who is behind the attacks and which industries are taking the brunt of it.
While Cyber Monday jumpstarts the economy, it also kicks cybercrime into high gear. Hackers are more than aware of consumers' vulnerabilities to coupons, sales, and holiday e-cards, and such vulnerabilities are easily exploited if safety precautions are not taken. Cybersecurity is more important on Cyber Monday than any other time of the year— stay cyber aware with these tips!