Information Protection and Cyber Threat Intelligence Sharing Solutions
Finding a balance between sharing and protecting information, such as proprietary, sensitive, or other information that requires a high level of protection, continues to challenge organizations. The challenge is further compounded for organizations that are geographically or technologically dispersed. That’s why organizations that need to communicate sensitive information using "need-to-know", "need-to-share" controls turn to NC4.
NC4 Mission Center™ is a SCIF-level Managed Service solution that gives public and private sector organizations a highly secure, web-based platform for communication and collaboration. With close to 20 years of experience in developing best-of-breed, Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) sharing solutions, NC4 Mission Center brings organizations a rich suite of collaborative tools and functionality that can be configured to meet the precise needs of an organization’s information sharing requirements. Mission Center is being used in Sensitive Procurement, Computer Security Incident Response, Information Sharing and Analysis, and Cyber Defense environments.
Mission Center is powerful enough to handle a mission with hundreds of thousands of operational users spanning organizational and geographic boundaries, but easy enough to use for everyday collaboration. NC4 continuously meets the highest levels of security, trust, service, technology and performance, to bring customers a secure, collaborative intelligence sharing environment.
Mission Center provides:
- Granular and discreet access controls with author-controlled permissioning and essential handling mechanisms like Traffic Light Protocol (TLP)
- Supports additional factor authentication (i.e. two-factor, etc.)
- Highly flexible system of custom roles to realize any organizational structure and sharing needs, along with comprehensive user auditing
- Fully secure, redundant physical data centers built to federal, intelligence community standards
- Meets or exceeds NIST 800-53 guidance requirements for federal certification and accreditation processes
- Federated Identity Management expertise
- Secure messaging enables users to bridge organizational boundaries
- Document library with the ability to create, tag, and categorize
- Full site search based on user role
- Collaboration through blogs, wikis, message boards, and chat
- Standards-based third-party application support, including JSR 168, KML, CAP, and JBPM standards
- Web 2.0 services for plug-and-play simplicity in subscribing to RSS feeds from external sources (if organizational security parameters allow)
- Audits available on-demand to customers and sharing communities such as ISACs
- Additional NC4-specific application integration services
Leveraging its U.S. federal government heritage and experience garnered from supporting more than 100,000 operational users for close to two decades, NC4 brings organizations proven and trusted, web-accessible, secure communication and collaboration solutions.
Contact us today to learn how Mission Center can help your organization with your secure information sharing, collaboration, and communication needs.
Promoting a culture of cybersecurity within your organization begins with educating employees on the top threats to network security in today’s evolving digital landscape.
Increasingly interconnected supply chains are more vulnerable than ever to cyberattacks. Manufacturing companies must respond and dramatically improve their cybersecurity posture to mitigate these risks.
Ready for your summer vacation? Pretend your dad is in the front seat of a packed van, and travel cyber-safe.
Without the correct security solution in place, a disastrous cyber attack like Baltimore’s ransomware nightmare could happen anywhere.
Catch up on our latest BrightTALK webinar: “Increase Speed, Reduce Risk: Instrumentation for Proactive Cyber Defense” to learn more about managing all that cyber threat intelligence!
Your #1 priority is the defense of your own company. Paradoxically, it’s through community efforts you best protect your own organization from cyber criminals, and significantly reduce both the frequency and impact of attacks and data breaches.
Tax season is already taxing. Don’t make it harder than it needs to be by falling for a scam.
Healthcare organizations must invest in proactive cyber defense now, or risk catastrophic consequences later.
People can be your greatest strength, or greatest weakness, in cybersecurity. Make your employees your greatest strength.
Every organization has different cybersecurity needs and vulnerabilities, which are filtered all the way down through a company’s supply chain. NC4's Cyber Risk solutions enable cyber defense capabilities on a wide scale.