Public Safety & Incident Management Solutions
Events often span a region, affecting communities across jurisdictional and agency boundaries. Whether the event is planned or unplanned, the ability to quickly and securely collaborate among organizations is paramount to protecting the health and safety of the public, responders, and recovery workers.
NC4's E Team® Emergency Operations Center (EOC) software solution is ideal for large and/or cross-jurisdictional emergency management organizations. It provides a common operating picture so organizations can respond quickly to any crisis situation and execute a coordinated response based on real-time and historical information. The information in E Team can be simultaneously shared among emergency response teams, decision makers, and other agencies during the planning, response, and recovery phase of an emergency event.
E Team is the only emergency management solution in the market that meets stringent security requirements for installations requiring advanced levels of security. E Team is currently being used by numerous federal, state, and local governments and corporate enterprises in a variety of integrated applications such as:
- Crisis management
- Planned event management
- Continuity of operations (COOP)
- Interagency task forces
- Intelligence fusion
E Team provides a complete set of web-based emergency management tools that are easy-to-use and bring efficiency to managing an emergency, both inside the EOC and out on the streets. Out-of-the-box functionality includes:
- Incident and emergency event reporting
- Resources, critical assets, and vendor management
- Critical infrastructure tracking of hospitals, shelters, roads, transit, and utilities
- Duty logs for recording all significant activities and actions taken during a shift
- Planned events and activities reporting
- Damage assessment for determining location, nature and severity of damage
- Agency situation reporting for high-level overview of a disaster's impact
- Jurisdiction situation reporting for high-level overview of available information
- Corporate situation reporting assists in analyzing a disaster's economic impact to the private sector
- Action planning for managing objectives or missions
- Case management to control disbursement of goods and services with a single, unified record to support disaster recovery efforts
- Donations and volunteer management
- Hazmat Tier II reporting of detailed data on facilities that house Tier II chemicals
- Public information module for coordinating the dissemination of information
- Organization and staffing charts to plan and document command post staffing
- Directory provides ready access to staff as well as non-personnel, by skill set
- COOP reporting in accordance with HSPD 7 and FPC 65 guidelines
- Analysis and Reporting Engine (ARE) for at-a-glance dashboard views
- Custom forms for greater flexibility in tailoring the system for the specific needs of your organization
- Esri-compliant mapping and overlay capability with NC4 Maps
- Position-based menus simplify the user interface and experience
- Replication services (DRS) for redundancy, provided as local or Software as a Service (SaaS) hot backup
- WSDL Web Services and REST API
- Support for Multiple Mass Notification Emergency Alerting Systems
- Robust security that meets NIST requirements as required by federal entities to obtain certification and accreditation
Contact us today to learn how E Team can help your organization improve your emergency management capabilities.
Ensuring rapid information sharing during major and minor incidents is critical to keeping your people safe and your business operations running.
Developing a strategy for uncertainty means using the right technology to anticipate multiple outcomes ahead of the competition. By incorporating and anticipating change, companies can correct course quickly in this era of economic unpredictability.
We’re exhibiting again this year at the GSX Conference (formerly ASIS) September 8 – 12 in Chicago. We predict you’ll be there, too. Drop by Booth #1753 and see how the right intelligence to protect your assets is paramount to staying safe in today’s global risk environment. Enjoy a drink and light-up souvenir cup, and pick up your very own Risk Predictor kit!
If and when Barry, Chantal, Dorian, Erin, Fernand, Gabrielle, Humberto, Imelda, Jerry, Karen, Lorenzo, Melissa, Nestor, Olga, Pablo, Rebekah, Sebastien, Tanya, Van, or Wendy comes to a town near you, your organization, employees, or assets in 2019, Risk Center will be the first to deliver you the real-time, actionable intelligence you need.
Pressure mounts on disaster response officials during any major event. E Team helps you lead your organization through any crisis with grace.
NC4 is grateful to our American military veterans for their service. As we recognize Veterans Day this November 11th, we examine the importance of the officers, responders, and public service members who work to provide 24/7 public safety, and those veterans who fought—and fight— to protect and preserve this particular staple of democracy in the first place.
October is National Cybersecurity Awareness Month. Are you aware of the instances in which your company’s corporate cybersecurity policies also fall under your Duty of Care?
Firing celebratory gunshots on the 4th of July endangers the public safety of everyone in your community. Remember your high school physics class and stay safe this holiday!
Pressure mounts on hospital disaster response officials during every major hurricane.
These names may not mean much to you now, but chances are, seven of them will become house-hold hurricane names this season, with at least three of them reaching major hurricane strength: Alberto, Beryl, Chris, Debby, Ernesto, Florence, Gordon, Helene, Isaac, Joyce, Kirk, Leslie, Michael, Nadine, Oscar, Patty, Rafael, Sara, Tony, Valerie, William.