Your Corporate Traveler Checklists
Your organization is expanding its global footprint. Check. You find it increasingly important to have up-to-date intelligence regarding employee safety and corporate risk. Check. You need a solution that enables you to visualize this intelligence alongside employee travel itineraries to better understand your organization's risk exposure. Check.
Check. Check. Check.
Organizations turn to NC4 to get the relevant information they need, when they need it. NC4 Risk Center™ sets a new standard by combining travel intelligence, traveler tracking, real-time threat alerting, and predictive intelligence in one place: at your fingertips.
NC4 Risk Center enables you to do the following:
- Prepare travelers with customized and automated pre-trip advisories
- Notify at-risk travelers with targeted alerts
- Fulfill Duty of Care requirements
- Enable a confident response when problems arise
- Enhance business continuity
- Protect your supply chain
NC4 improves an organization's risk visibility with a 360° view of global intelligence and a powerful suite of travel risk management tools with these benefits:
- Clear and concise communication
- Improved overall situational awareness
- In-depth global predictive analysis
- Pinpointed alert delivery
- Precise geo-coding of incidents and traveler locations
- Fast intelligence
- Accurate analysis
- Ability to monitor, analyze, and respond to risks
- Enhanced proactive monitoring with GPS-assisted tracking and alerting via mobile app
- Increased value with additional services such as
- Enterprise Incident Feed
- Historical Reporting and Analysis
Even in globally tumultuous times, global business does not stop. Employee travel remains an important staple to thriving enterprises no matter what’s going on in the world.
NC4 helps you advise employees about the following:
- Health precautions
- Overseas currency practices
- Travel warnings and alerts
- Location of U.S. Embassy or Consulate
- Necessary documents
- Passport / Proof of U.S. citizenship
- Emergency contact information
- Weather advisories
- Copies of documents
- Real-time risk information
Arm yourself, your employees, and risk management team with the tools and benefits of these checklists, and enjoy productivity and peace of mind.
For more information on how our travel risk assessment platform can help your organization, contact us today at 877-624-4999.
Thanks for contacting NC4! A member of our team will be in touch with you shortly.