- Lansing Police Department chooses NC4 Street Smart® as their real-time crime-fighting technology solution ...[Read more]
- Fort Myers Police Department chooses NC4 Street Smart® to help fight crime ...[Read more]
- NC4® to Showcase the Confluence of Physical & Cyber Security ...[Read more]
- Fulton police sharing new NC4 Street Smart® technology with cities ...[Read more]
- Assistant Pinellas administrator John Bennett departs for private sector ...[Read more]
- Intel Center in Flint to Track Intel ...[Read more]
- Facebook activates ‘Safety Check’ feature after lower Manhattan terror attack ...[Read more]
- NC4® partners with CyberTech to deliver combined Law Enforcement Solution ...[Read more]
- NC4® Announces the Appointment of New President, Karl Kotalik ...[Read more]
- NC4® to Showcase Real-Time Law Enforcement Technology at IACP Conference ...[Read more]
- Cyber Defense Network announced for Financial Services Industry ...[Read more]
- NC4 to Showcase Advancements at ASIS International Conference ...[Read more]
- Facebook is making its Safety Check feature permanent ...[Read more]
- NC4 Street Smart® chosen by Volusia County Sheriff’s Office and surrounding agencies to help reduce crime in the County ...[Read more]
- NC4’s E Team® solution proves instrumental in successful emergency preparedness simulation, Operation Gotham Shield ...[Read more]
- NC4® Lands Contract with the California Department of Health ...[Read more]
- NC4® Announces General Availability of CTX-Soltra Edge™ 2.10 ...[Read more]
- Tampa Police Department continues to see reduction in crime year after year ...[Read more]
- RSA 2017 Features Huge Demonstration of Support for Cyber Threat Intelligence ...[Read more]
- Facebook adds Community Help feature to Safety Check to help folks in crisis ...[Read more]
Pressure mounts on hospital disaster response officials during every major hurricane.
Without the correct security solution in place, a disastrous cyber attack like Atlanta’s ransomware nightmare could happen to any organization, any city.
NC4 Risk Center® is a unique safety and security solution because it caters to the particular demands of your business, serving Fortune 500 companies, government agencies, manufacturing companies, large commercial enterprises, global organizations, banking and finance companies.
As a leader in safety and security, NC4 is often featured in the news. Learn more about our new products and real-world applications of our many information security solutions.
Government organizations and businesses rely on NC4's dynamic suite of security solutions every day to ensure their safety against real-time physical and cyber threats.
NC4's cyber defense solutions support communities that span domestic and foreign government agencies and private companies in the exchange of cyber threat intelligence and the advancement of cybersecurity.
Our public safety technology solutions provide a common operating picture for public safety organizations and first responders and improve how they interact, fight crime, mitigate risks, and manage emergency situations.
NC4's best-in-class risk management solutions strengthen your abilities to handle specific concerns for those involved in Corporate Security, Enterprise Risk Management, Supply Chain Risk Management, and more.
NC4 delivers safety and security solutions that revolutionize how government and corporate organizations collect, manage, share and disseminate information to reduce cyber threats, fight crime, mitigate risks, manage incidents, and securely communicate and collaborate with one another. The NC4 solutions combine technological innovations and highly skilled specialists to enhance safety and security in an increasingly dangerous global threat environment.