- Riverside County Sheriff's Dpt deploys Street Smart ...[Read more]
- Riverside County Sheriff's Department to Deploy NC4 Street Smart ...[Read more]
- Jupiter Police Department Selects NC4 Street Smart® To Fight Crime ...[Read more]
- NC4 to Unveil All New NC4 Street Smart® at IACP 2018 ...[Read more]
- NC4 to Showcase Enhanced Reporting at Global Security Exchange ...[Read more]
- Equity in Community Policing ...[Read more]
- NC4 Releases New Version of Award-Winning Tool, NC4 Street Smart ...[Read more]
- NC4® to Showcase Security Solutions for Retail Industry Professionals at NRF PROTECT 2018 ...[Read more]
- NC4® Partners with Groupdolists to Enhance NC4 Risk Center™ Customer Experience ...[Read more]
- Lansing Police Department chooses NC4 Street Smart® as their real-time crime-fighting technology solution ...[Read more]
- Fort Myers Police Department chooses NC4 Street Smart® to help fight crime ...[Read more]
- NC4® to Showcase the Confluence of Physical & Cyber Security ...[Read more]
- Fulton police sharing new NC4 Street Smart® technology with cities ...[Read more]
- Assistant Pinellas administrator John Bennett departs for private sector ...[Read more]
- Intel Center in Flint to Track Intel ...[Read more]
- Facebook activates ‘Safety Check’ feature after lower Manhattan terror attack ...[Read more]
- NC4® partners with CyberTech to deliver combined Law Enforcement Solution ...[Read more]
- NC4® Announces the Appointment of New President, Karl Kotalik ...[Read more]
- NC4® to Showcase Real-Time Law Enforcement Technology at IACP Conference ...[Read more]
- Cyber Defense Network announced for Financial Services Industry ...[Read more]
NC4 has introduced a blog series titled “21st Century Policing: A 6-part Blog Series”, to share with our readers. This blog series introduces each of the six pillars identified by the President’s Task Force on 21st Century Policing and the basis of each pillar. This post is the fourth blog in this series.
We’re living in a time of rapidly evolving threats, which know no organizational boundaries. How often do you think: What if?
NC4 is grateful to our American military veterans for their service. As we recognize Veterans Day this November 11th, we examine the importance of the officers, responders, and public service members who work to provide 24/7 public safety, and those veterans who fought—and fight— to protect and preserve this particular staple of democracy in the first place.
As a leader in safety and security, NC4 is often featured in the news. Learn more about our new products and real-world applications of our many information security solutions.
Government organizations and businesses rely on NC4's dynamic suite of security solutions every day to ensure their safety against real-time physical and cyber threats.
NC4's cyber defense solutions support communities that span domestic and foreign government agencies and private companies in the exchange of cyber threat intelligence and the advancement of cybersecurity.
Our public safety technology solutions provide a common operating picture for public safety organizations and first responders and improve how they interact, fight crime, mitigate risks, and manage emergency situations.
NC4's best-in-class risk management solutions strengthen your abilities to handle specific concerns for those involved in Corporate Security, Enterprise Risk Management, Supply Chain Risk Management, and more.
NC4 delivers safety and security solutions that revolutionize how government and corporate organizations collect, manage, share and disseminate information to reduce cyber threats, fight crime, mitigate risks, manage incidents, and securely communicate and collaborate with one another. The NC4 solutions combine technological innovations and highly skilled specialists to enhance safety and security in an increasingly dangerous global threat environment.