- Everbridge Acquires NC4 ...[Read more]
- NC4 to Focus on Cyber Security Solutions via New Company ...[Read more]
- Auto-ISAC and NC4 Partner to Enhance Cyber Threat Intelligence ...[Read more]
- Toledo Police officers soon to be armed with new technology ...[Read more]
- Riverside County Sheriff's Dpt deploys Street Smart ...[Read more]
- Riverside County Sheriff's Department to Deploy NC4 Street Smart ...[Read more]
- Jupiter Police Department Selects NC4 Street Smart® To Fight Crime ...[Read more]
- NC4 to Unveil All New NC4 Street Smart® at IACP 2018 ...[Read more]
- NC4 to Showcase Enhanced Reporting at Global Security Exchange ...[Read more]
- Equity in Community Policing ...[Read more]
- NC4 Releases New Version of Award-Winning Tool, NC4 Street Smart ...[Read more]
- NC4® to Showcase Security Solutions for Retail Industry Professionals at NRF PROTECT 2018 ...[Read more]
- NC4® Partners with Groupdolists to Enhance NC4 Risk Center™ Customer Experience ...[Read more]
- Lansing Police Department chooses NC4 Street Smart® as their real-time crime-fighting technology solution ...[Read more]
- Fort Myers Police Department chooses NC4 Street Smart® to help fight crime ...[Read more]
- NC4® to Showcase the Confluence of Physical & Cyber Security ...[Read more]
- Fulton police sharing new NC4 Street Smart® technology with cities ...[Read more]
- Assistant Pinellas administrator John Bennett departs for private sector ...[Read more]
- Intel Center in Flint to Track Intel ...[Read more]
- Facebook activates ‘Safety Check’ feature after lower Manhattan terror attack ...[Read more]
Developing a strategy for uncertainty means using the right technology to anticipate multiple outcomes ahead of the competition. By incorporating and anticipating change, companies can correct course quickly in this era of economic unpredictability.
We’re exhibiting again this year at the GSX Conference (formerly ASIS) September 8 – 12 in Chicago. We predict you’ll be there, too. Drop by Booth #1753 and see how the right intelligence to protect your assets is paramount to staying safe in today’s global risk environment. Enjoy a drink and light-up souvenir cup, and pick up your very own Risk Predictor kit!
Everbridge, Inc. (NASDAQ: EVBG), the global leader in critical event management (CEM) and enterprise safety software applications to help keep people safe and businesses running, today announced the acquisition of NC4, a leading global provider of threat intelligence solutions that empower businesses, government organizations, and communities to assess and disseminate risk data and information to manage and mitigate the impact of critical events.
As a leader in safety and security, NC4 is often featured in the news. Learn more about our new products and real-world applications of our many information security solutions.
Government organizations and businesses rely on NC4's solutions every day to ensure their safety against real-time physical threats.
Celerium's cyber defense solutions support communities that span domestic and foreign government agencies and private companies in the exchange of cyber threat intelligence and the advancement of cybersecurity.
Street Smart 24/7's public safety technology solutions provide a common operating picture for public safety organizations and first responders and improve how they interact, fight crime, mitigate risks, and manage emergency situations.
NC4's best-in-class risk management solutions strengthen your abilities to handle specific concerns for those involved in Corporate Security, Enterprise Risk Management, Supply Chain Risk Management, and more.
NC4, an Everbridge Company, delivers safety and security solutions that revolutionize how government and corporate organizations collect, manage, share and disseminate information to mitigate risks and manage incidents. The NC4 solutions combine technological innovations and highly skilled specialists to enhance safety and security in an increasingly dangerous global threat environment.