Information Protection and Cyber Threat Intelligence Sharing Solutions
Finding a balance between sharing and protecting information such as proprietary, sensitive or other information that requires a high level of protection continues to challenge organizations. For organizations that are geographically or technologically dispersed, the challenge of information sharing and information protection is further compounded. When organizations need to communicate sensitive information using "need-to-know", "need-to-share" controls, they turn to NC4.
NC4 Mission Center™ is a Managed Service solution that gives public and private sector organizations a highly secure, web-based platform for secure communication and collaboration for cyber threat intelligence sharing. With over ten years' experience in developing "need-to-know", "need-to-share" based solutions, NC4 Mission Center brings dispersed organizations flexible, compartmented data sharing environments configured with effective collaborative tools and functionality required for exchanging critical information. NC4 Mission Center is powerful enough to handle a mission with hundreds of thousands of operational users spanning organizational and geographic boundaries, but easy enough to use for everyday collaboration.
NC4 continuously meets the highest levels of security, trust, service, technology and performance, to bring customers a secure, collaborative cyber threat intelligence sharing environment. NC4 Mission Center provides:
- Granular and discreet access controls to the object level; attribute - oriented access
- Support additional factor authentication (i.e. Two-factor, etc.)
- Comprehensive user auditing
- Fully secure, redundant physical data centers built to federal, intelligence community standards
- Meets or exceeds NIST 800-53 guidance requirements for federal certification and accreditation processes
- Federated Identity Management expertise
- Secure Messaging to enable users to bridge organizational boundaries
- Document Library with the ability to create, tag and categorize
- Full Site Search based on user role
- Collaboration through Blogs, Wikis, Message Boards and Chat
- Standards-based Third-party Application Support including JSR 168, KML, CAP and JBPM standards
- Web 2.0 Services for plug-n-play simplicity in subscribing to RSS feeds from external sources (if organizational security parameters allow)
- And additional NC4-specific application integration services such as a "Twitter-based" feed, Universal Console, NC4 Risk Center integration, and more
Leveraging its U.S. Federal Government heritage and experience garnered from supporting over 100,000+ operational users for over a decade, NC4 brings organizations proven and trusted, web-accessible, secure communication and collaboration solutions.
Contact us to learn how NC4 Mission Center can help your organization with your cyber threat intelligence exchange.